You can now order some of the images you see here!
Click the arrow to go to the order page --->

Friday, November 5, 2010

More Plantains... and corn... and a link

So,  tonight I tried to count all the recipes I have made.  I think I got around 96.  Kinda depressing since there are 350 recipes left.  Sigh.  I need to really get cracking!

  This week I wanted to finish plantains (which I did) and I fell in love with that produce even more!  I also made one dish of corn.

  In the video, I start it off with rain.  Why? Because, it finally rained this week,  and we got tons of it.  I also got a new dishwasher.  The old one (which was possibly around 12 years old) was falling apart.  I love my new dishwasher!  I can fit so many more dishes and organize my silverware.  Yes,  I almost organize my dishes too.  It's to help put them away faster.



Linky Love.

I think I failed you all with love for linkys.  I did not do as much research this week.  But I have one link!
How to render chicken fat!  Almost for free!! :D
http://www.pennilessparenting.com/2010/10/rendering-chicken-fat.html#more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails