You can now order some of the images you see here!
Click the arrow to go to the order page --->

Friday, October 1, 2010

Arugula Salad and LINKY LOVE!

Arugula and Mango Salad with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds. PP.12


Welcome to another edition of
LINKY LOVE FRIDAY!

This is mostly a fall themed linky love!
1) Got orange rinds?  Make orange zest powder!  I still have to finish mine :D
2) Got plums? Spiced Plum Galette
3) Got pie craving?  Make a pie crust!
4) Want sour dough bread?  Make it yourself!
5) Got apples?  How about a crazy pumpkin pie? 
6) Still got apples?  Do it aussi style!







NEWS
So,  my life has changed.  That has to be expected since I have been doing this since April,  and change always happens... right?  If not,  your life might be boring.  Spice it up!  Anyways...
I need to slow down on the blogging front, so here is the plan,  I'm going to post on Wed and Fridays.  I'll still do wordless wed.  On Fridays there will be a video (without me talking unless I really have time to write a script) that will recap all the recipes I made that week and any other cooking adventure we have.  Two posts a week!  No worries though... Fridays we will still have our linky love!  Because I LOVE TO SHARE LINKS!  I love to share information, and I find tons of information throughout the week! Keep reading!  Let me know you are reading by leaving a comment below.  It will make my day.  Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails